Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do your nails and hair grow fast or slow?

Most of the time my hair grrows faster and my nails grow slow, why do you ask?Do your nails and hair grow fast or slow?
Usually your hair grows about 1/2 inch every month, however, the growth process slows down during the winter months and if you have damaged hair. Your nails grow much faster than your hair does. your nails will grow faster by tapping them on a hard surface because this stimulates the chemical makeup of your nails.Do your nails and hair grow fast or slow?
My hair and nails grow faster than most.





Its reli annoying =(
nails fast and unfortunatly hair slow :[
well my hair grows fast but my nails...pfft sloowww
Nails and Hair fast
fast , but it depends on how much fiber you eat
nails grow fast.


hair grows slow.
both fast :(
slow
nails fast, hair slow
my hair grows fast, i hate it
nails fast, hair slow, I'm bald
it depends on your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment