Sunday, February 7, 2010

I have to cut my nails every week, they grow SO fast - why is this?

I just cut them, and now they are long again. I feel I am living a nightmare, like the Twilight Zone.I have to cut my nails every week, they grow SO fast - why is this?
You answered this question, for one of my questions.





Maybe its the burgers with the large lemonades? Dude, thre's nothing wron with your nails growing. Unless you want to look ';perfect';, perfectionist? well just keep cutting them, and you'll be fine.





peace, BB.I have to cut my nails every week, they grow SO fast - why is this?
you're eating vitamin rich foods that rich in Vtiamin E, A.
You are eating, or let's say consuming, a lot of protein. Protein is one of the main minerals that aids in the growth of our nails. Protein helps produce keratin, the element our nails and hair are made up of. Watch what you're eating, but then again, you don't really have to. It may be a bummer having to cut your nails, but don't deny your body of the nutrition it needs!





For some people, they grow tall fast. For others, their hair grows quickly. For you, it's your nails. There is a flaw in everyone. Don't worry.
It's the summer time. The more exposure you have to the sun, the more your nails will grow...It'll calm down as the season changes.....
  • student finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment