Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Does your hair grow at the same rate as your finger nails?

I know that toe nails grow a lot faster than finger nails, but someone said that your hair grows just as fast as your finger nails...is that true?Does your hair grow at the same rate as your finger nails?
Haha, nooooo. You're nails grow A LOT faster.Does your hair grow at the same rate as your finger nails?
i dont think so





but





i'm judging that my nails grow super fast, (i have to cut them each week for netball as they are really long after 1 week) and my hair seems to grow more slowly, but then again that might be less obvious but i do have regrowth after 2-3 weeks from getting it down so it actually could be true
On average, hair grows 1/2 an inch per month, while nails grow 1/4 inch. Both will grow faster in the summer and slower in the winter.
I really don't think that's the deal, Think about how long your fingernails get in a month, and how long it takes your hair to grow just an inch.
i dont think so. cuhs my finger nails grow fast and my hair.. isnt as fast .. haha
  • get rid of acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment