Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do i make my nails grow long?

Nailtiques, clear protein polish applied under and on top of colored polish. They make different formulas for various problem nails and healthy nails. After initial application, apply one coat daily or every other day according to instructions for that particular formula. Can be purchased at higher-end salons and some Walgreens.How do i make my nails grow long?
Try a clear nail growth nail varnish product (I prefer sally hansen) I used it for a while and then just stopped, I dont need it anymore. MIne grow fast and strong, jsut try your best not to bite em! ;)How do i make my nails grow long?
well first you should keep your nails strong and use a clear coat(instant strengh sally hansan) then your should buy 5-7 nail growth and your nails should grow quick(:
just [put fingernail polish on them it will make them stronger and non breakable and they will grow
avon nail polish idk what its called but its in a blue bottle and the nailpolish is clear
SALLY HANSEN NAIL POLISH.
  • get rid of acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment