Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can i make my nails grow fast so they could look like fake when i paint them thx ?

if you answer 10 points 4 UHow can i make my nails grow fast so they could look like fake when i paint them thx ?
Eat gelatin..or jello. I heard that helps your nails grow faster. Look it up. ;)How can i make my nails grow fast so they could look like fake when i paint them thx ?
Nail Tek is great for making nails grow faster and stronger. My mother owns a nail salon and always uses it on her customers. It gets great reviews!
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautytipsforall.com/


http://www.beautytipsforall.com/nail_care_secrets.htm
this works for me all you have to do is put lotion on your fingernails and rub it in also massage your nails once or twice a day and the last thing is you can put about a cup of water and 2 teaspoons of salt in a bowl and put your nails in for about five minutes do these about once or twice daily i hope this works good luck:D
Take the vitamin called biotin 3000mg . it is very good for nails and hair growth and very good also for your skin


I take it 2x every day it has my nails and hair growing fast.


i
I heard vitamin E helps
Long finger nails are disgusting. TO me.

No comments:

Post a Comment