Thursday, February 11, 2010

My daughters finger nail fell is a new one going to grow???

Well a month ago my daughters pinky got smashed or crushed while staying at a babysitters house and like 2 weeks ago her fingernail fell off and now it looks as if her skin on her pinky is growing in where a new nail is suppose to come in should i be concerned and my daughter is a year old so u can just imagine how small her pinky is..My daughters finger nail fell is a new one going to grow???
I am a CCMA





Yes most finger nails grow back in some cases they do not unfortunately there is no way to tell right now and you will have to wait a few weeks and see if a new one starts to growMy daughters finger nail fell is a new one going to grow???
It all depends.





I had to have a toe nail removed because of an infection. It grew back in four months.





My friend stubbed her toe on the door some how and it ripped her fake toe nail and real toe nail off completly. The doctor told her it would take six months.

No comments:

Post a Comment