Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can i get my nails to grow with out using tips or fake nails?

I have a really thin nails and can NEVER grow them without any help. Here's what I do to make my nails grow strong and FAST! I use Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth, it grows your nails in 10 days (It really does!) http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?product=117





I also take a gelatin drink, I can't remember the name but it's by the dry jello mixes. It's an orange flavor. You can also take prenatal vitamins as well! Good luck! :)How can i get my nails to grow with out using tips or fake nails?
my answer was wy better.

Report Abuse


How can i get my nails to grow with out using tips or fake nails?
the best product for nail strength and growth is a product called nail magic. follow the instruction. it could take about a month to notice a real differance. but its brilliant for nails im hairdresser and my nails r brittle due to the chemiocals and water and it work for me my nails are no longer ';bendy'; or flakey. this is a proffesional product so if you have a wholesaler near you pop in most sell to non trade. if not tool on the net for it. good luck and happy growing
Mine used to be really bad too so I started a multi-vitamin pill and use a strengthening nail varnish by Sally Hansen.





You also have to do the obvious don鈥檛 bite them and regularly maintain them i.e keep them neat, regularly file them into shape, this stops you from catching them and accidentally ripping the nail.
The one simple thing to grow ur nails without using fake nails is not bitting/ pick ur nails. Bitting ur nails is not healthy and nutricious.
donot bite them...


always apply transparent nail paint on ur nails...


use nail therapies...


donot cut them from sides (edges)...cut them straight..


use olive oil on nails...massage them dialy with oil
drink more milk and soak them in water, i find whenever i go swimming my nails are longer
just clean them dont cut or bite them





good luck ...
olive oil
hrmm maybe soak them in warm water.... ive heard it works well
don't pick them
  • get rid of acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment