Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My nails wont grow and i want to get french tips for my sweet 16 but my nails are short can i still get them?

yes, you can. :)My nails wont grow and i want to get french tips for my sweet 16 but my nails are short can i still get them?
yeah, but it would look better with acrylics :)My nails wont grow and i want to get french tips for my sweet 16 but my nails are short can i still get them?
buy fake nails from claires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all nails grow on normal humans, unless ur a aliean!
of course!


:)
yea i did it before with thin brushes... or if that's hard you can just glue on nails...(buy it from claire's or rite aid).
?
If you pay for it, the nail tech will do whatever you want.
Get an acrylic set or gel tips at the salon.
You can because they can just do a thin white tip or you could get fake nails.
yea u can








XD








but try nail fast grow and strenghting polish which makes them grow quicker too








=]

No comments:

Post a Comment