Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do i stop biting my nails and let them grow?

i dont want little stubby fingers wit really short nails. please help me stop. im a stressed out person at home, so maybe thats wy i cant stop......How do i stop biting my nails and let them grow?
Buy a type of nail polish thats clear, and tastes really bad, so you won't want to put your nails in your mouth. I forgot what it's called, but it's used to get babies to stop sucking their thumbs. They sell it at all drug stores.How do i stop biting my nails and let them grow?
Well i used to be an awful nail biter, and then one day the guy i liked said something about hating stubby nails, so i stopped and haven't since. haha i know lame, but whatever works.





My cousin had a little more trouble stopping so she dipped her fingers in pepper sauce or hot sauce, then when she started biting it tasted bad. I think it took her a couple weeks. just remember to wash them before you eat or touch your face!
this sounds weird but if u paint ur nails alot then u can taste the nail polish remover and it tastes gross to bite them. i had the exact same problem and once i started to always keep my nails painted i stopped biting them b/c it tasted so gross. but idk how poisonous that is haha
try chewing gum, or put a lot of layers of nail polish on your nails. you will be biting you nail polish instead of your nails. you are biting your nails because you are nervous. chew on pencil erasers, or get another bad habit. i bite my nails too.
Put some nail polish on and when you bite your nails with nail polish it'll taste yucky.
paint your nails

No comments:

Post a Comment