Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why do girls grow their nails? i think it is so unhygienic. Ur hands look even beautifull without grown nails?

some people like too because they think it looks pretty, and then when you paint them it looks nice... but if you keep it too long its really gross


:]Why do girls grow their nails? i think it is so unhygienic. Ur hands look even beautifull without grown nails?
No, it isnt. Some girls might have short nails but very dirty.


As for me, I keep my nail long and always very clean =DWhy do girls grow their nails? i think it is so unhygienic. Ur hands look even beautifull without grown nails?
It is kind of unhygienic but when they get a manicure it looks really nice. Sometimes girls like long nails and dirty gets in them wich is gross. I like my nails love but not too long. Everyday i clean the dirt out if there is any so it doesn't look gross.





hope that helped:)
Well i think the reason girls like to grow their nails is because some of them think its ';cleaner';.
its ok if they are kept filed and clean, but its disgusting when they become too long, i like long nails with a french manicure, but thats it, the rest i think looks gross.
some girls just like to i suppose. it makes me shudder when i see grown dirty nails....
first of all not alot of girls can even grow nice nails...2nd how is it unhygienic ? if you dont wash and let dirt collect under your nails ya it is...but ive seen people with short nails have dirt caught all up under there...i have long nice nails and my hands are always clean and under my nails are spotless.
Hate long nails! I always keep mine short. I see it as unhygienic also.
Some girls consider long nails beautiful because it makes their hand look more feminin I suppose. It's up to choice so I guess whoever grows their nails purposely could just want to be more attractive.
Because its the girl thing to do. Yes, they can be unhygienic but only if the girl is unhygienic herself. And why would you date a chick like that?
Naturally girls grow their nails to maintain their style,to getingcomplements from others.In seriously to fight aginst others. even with/with out nails they were beautiful.
because long nails with french manicure look really nice :) how is it unhigenic? and ewy short nails look like boy hands
  • get rid of acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment