Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Anyone still grow there own finger nails?

No fake one here! And they look very nice.Anyone still grow there own finger nails?
Me either! %26amp; every1 says my nails look nice. =]Anyone still grow there own finger nails?
i still grow my own fingernails...but not by choice...but because my momma wont let me. and i'm in high school!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i always grown mine out exept they break when they get very long and i have to cut them off
i am currently growing them... i love natural, long nails (NOT FAKESSS!!!)
yea i grow my fingernails. I think they look way prettier natural! Natural nearly always looks better
I still do haha and they are really long:D
Sorry. When I read this the first thing that came to mind was a gardening kit called %26lt;Grow Your Own Fingernails! Just add water!%26gt;





Yes, My nails are my own. I don't file or trim them either. They are of all different lengths because they get broken off sometimes. Erm... I suppose they look okay, no one ever brought up the subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment