Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I have a toenail infection it is yellow and a new nail is growing underneath please help i am scared?

i'm going to a chropidist on monday and i am a real worrier i need to no what they will do and if they will do it on the first opointment and if it will hurt thank you xI have a toenail infection it is yellow and a new nail is growing underneath please help i am scared?
Do you mean a podiatrist? That's a foot doctor. It sounds like a toenail fungus. Relax, the doc wont go digging around, he'll probably tell you all this stuff you can buy to put on it or around it to heal it. I had it once on my big toe and the doctor prescribed me an anti-fungal pill. I had to take it a few months or more, but gradually, healthy nail began to grow back and you just cut the bad part off as it grows out.


AHA...I just looked it up...a Chiropodists is another name for a podiatrist...I was curious.I have a toenail infection it is yellow and a new nail is growing underneath please help i am scared?
I had a heavy blow to my nail once and the nail basically died, went a funny colour and about 3 weeks later I spotted a new nail growing underneath. The top nail just fell off then. Dunno if this is what you have - if so then it should be ok (mine was). But get it checked if it's a fungal infection or anything.
i don't think they will pull it of or anything, my son dropped a plate on his toe and it went black, then a new one grew under it and the old one fell off
why would you be scared of your toe nail?!

No comments:

Post a Comment