Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not sure if i have an in grown toe nail?

it's the side of my nail that is under my skin not the top edge and i am not sure how if i got it cut out how that'd be possible because it's the whole side of my toe nail.; but it hurts sometimes and the skin on that side is starting to turn hard. i don't want to lose my nail or deal with much pain. is this an ingrown toel nail? what do i do to fix it.Not sure if i have an in grown toe nail?
i had ingown toenails, my mom kept cutting them but they kept coming back so she did this one appointment and he permanetly cut them. so i dont get them anymore.





if you wanna know how he did it email me.


beanga62395@yahoo.comNot sure if i have an in grown toe nail?
Sounds like the beginning stages of an ingrown toe nail. Make sure you trim your nails straight across and not following the curvature of the toe. Only if it becomes infected or painful should you consult a doctor to fix it.
  • get rid of acne
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment