Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ladies : Do you grow your toenails really long ..really long..so you can make em look pretty with nail polish?

No cuz then I'd have to cut the toes out of all my shoes.Ladies : Do you grow your toenails really long ..really long..so you can make em look pretty with nail polish?
Thank you :)

Report Abuse


Ladies : Do you grow your toenails really long ..really long..so you can make em look pretty with nail polish?
Not long but to the point where you cant see the tip of my toe, it sounds gross but its really not that long, i only do that on my big toe lol, it makes it look less even sized with my second toe





hm this is kinda gross lol
Ew gross! I've seen people that do that. It looks horrible! I don't do that. You can polish your toenails (and make them look very nice and classy) without having them hanging all out of your shoes!
No because, long toenails looks disgusting.
well... long enough I get my tennis shoes a half size bigger so my toenails aren't jammed against them lol and yeah so the polish does look prettier and stands out more
Not super long just so i can see the white part of the toenail and i do some french like paint to it its cute..
no
not really long.


normal sized =) they still look very pretty with nail polish.. french manii is ma favee.
: \
i like too keep them short with nail polish. ( :


if i want em' long i get curlex.
nope


long toenails get in the way when your wearing closed-toed heels..
no that would look like bear claws
yeah sometimes just so i can cut them down the way i want!
nah long townails is like stoneage times o.O
Yes. I'm glad I can't get them to my mouth. My finger nails are bitten so bad they look like sausages.
noooo way lol. i cut them.

No comments:

Post a Comment