Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is there any medicine to grow my hairs and nails faster?

i mean my hair and nails growth is very slow as compared to everyone ..what can i do to fasten it...is there any sort of medicine or vitamin to grow them faster without side effects????Is there any medicine to grow my hairs and nails faster?
Sea kelp is good. Like all vitamins, it takes couple months too kick in.


Its natural, type of seaweed. It improves the condition more then anything. My hair has become thicker and shinier, i got my hair styled into a inverted bob. In 3 months my hair has grown about 3 inches, which is more then average.


A lot of people say it doesn't work. But it has for me.


Also, sea kelp speeds up your metabolism, so you burn fat quicker. Therefore helps you keep trim.


You can buy them in bottles like ordinary vitamins.


Hope i helped!Is there any medicine to grow my hairs and nails faster?
prenatal vitamins you can get them at walmart or wherever and you can take them when you are not pregnant. it won't hurt you.but for really fast hair growth drink wheatgrass everyday. a shot in the morning and a shot at night. hope it helps .
NO! Believe me, I've tried everything. I once drank tepid water with gelatine in it every morning for 6 months until I finally gagged and said ';Enough';! Supposed to make your nails stronger - crap! Didn't change a thing except make me feel sick.
i dont know any medicine but i can suggest u olive oil for faster growth of ur hair and nails. use olive oil two time in a week in ur hair and daily Masaj for ur nails..it is effective..
Hairs %26amp; Nails ...........both are depend on calcium to grow more.





Try to take more calcium in your daily diet.





or you can consult doctor for taking calcium tablets.





Good Luck.........%26amp; have lots of hairs %26amp; Nails ............LOL.
Im not sure if it makes your hair and nails grow faster but they make them really healthy, its prenatal vitamins. Im not quite sure how you would get them if your not pregnant but they work really good =]
When I took my prenatal vitamins it seemed to have that effect. I'm sure taking prenatals aren't harmful, but gnc has pills especially for hair and nail growth.
I hear knox gelatin ';capsules'; will help with that. No side effects yea!


I don't know how quickly they work but if you google it you can probably find lots of information.


Happy Holidays
If u add a peice of garlic into your nail polish it can grow and stay healthy even though it might reek.
yes you can do pranayam
u may consult a homeopathic doctor.


but im nt very sure of it
For hair use olive oil and for nail rub garlic on the tip of your nail
Yah,for your nails i used green tea nail polish.
no..the genes you get from your parents are what dictate your hair growth.
eat more foods rich in protein
no
eat ur vegi';s and drink ur milk

No comments:

Post a Comment