Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why don't my toe nails grow?

I have very short nails that are extremely soft. I can't even get a pedicure coz the nail is so thin. What do I do?Why don't my toe nails grow?
Go see a doctorWhy don't my toe nails grow?
It may be due to the way you walk. If you are applying a lot of pressure to the toe of your foot, they may wear down almost as fast as they are growing. And if you wear your shoes snug, this would also affect them.


Try some shoe inserts, that have an arch in them, to have you stepping properly, it may help, and won't hurt.
they do grow, they just don't grow as fast as your finger nails. use this sally hansen nail growth nail polish. it works well!
you need more vitamin E for hair and nails...they also have a nail polish that you put on to help your nails get stronger..Id try something like that. Bummer no pedis though
Stop biting your nails
let them expand

No comments:

Post a Comment