Thursday, February 11, 2010

What should be done about chronic Nail Fungus which grows back again and again?

I have tried Anti Fungal medicines and other home remedies, but it keeps coming back...... any help out there?What should be done about chronic Nail Fungus which grows back again and again?
Go to---ourhealthnetwork.com and read up on the different types of nail fungus.What should be done about chronic Nail Fungus which grows back again and again?
I had similar, I even tried one from the doctor, Lamisil, which he told me that after the course the nail would grow back perfect. I went through 12 weeks of tablets, regular blood tests incase the side effects kicked in. Granted my nail went, but when it came back, no better.





I started researching and tried loads of home remedies. Best was Vics, but when I stopped the fungus didn't! I tried different things from the internet, fungasil, nail RX, Pedicure. Then eventually one that works for me Zeta-clear. I got mine from www.no-more-fungus.com. Have a read around their site. There's a free trial offer on at the moment to, so I've stocked up!





Hope that gives you some light at the end of the tunnel. Here's to your good health.
I had also the same problem as yours with a different one my nails use to become brittle and pain below it. Now everything is fine and cured completely.


I have made turmeric paste on the stone with water and applied it daily.It gave very good excellent results within one week.Take turmeric whole one and put water on the stone and make paste,there is some liquid oily in the turmeric which cures lots of deseases.
Chronic nail infections can be a tough. In all honesty no nail infection is easy to solve, but you鈥檙e not alone this is something that millions of Americans deal with every year. I've done some research on the topic (personal reasons) :) and here is what I found. 1st. I have heard of ';home remedies'; that range from Vicks Vapor Rub to vinegar but if you follow some people鈥檚 forum post who try this they sound just like you. There nail infection is never completely cured. However there are some internet sold treatments that people report work really well. This site has a couple.


Here you go www.wellnessproductreview.com then look under nail fungus review.





This will Help!
Self-care is very important. It鈥檚 very important to keep your immune system fully nourished. Eat a wholesome diet with lots of fruit and vegetables. This will help your body fend off invaders.





Be sure to wash you hands with soap and hot water after touching your nails or someone else's nails.
Try this 1-Grisoven FP 1 TAB. daily for 45 days.2-cap.Flucanazole 150 mg. weekly for 8 weeks.3- apply Qadriderm Oint.twice a day.in my 30 year medical practice i cure so many cases
Tried all the home remedies? Go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment