Friday, February 5, 2010

Do finger nails grow faster than toe nails?

just wondering.Do finger nails grow faster than toe nails?
my finger nails seam to grow a lot faster than my toe nails. i don't no if they do tend to always grow faster than toe nails, but mine do.





Hannah xDo finger nails grow faster than toe nails?
Everybody's finger nails grow faster than toe nails unless they are born with a defect.
I cut my toe nails every other month. I cut my finger nails about twice a month.
great article on this. Your middle finger nail grows fastest. then read the article for more mail growth info.
Yup, it's because the circulation is better in the fingers than in the feet. The fingernails, then, get more nutrients to grow and grow a bit faster (I think fingernails grow an inch and a half a year, on average, while toenails grow only about a half an inch to an inch per year. Something like that.)
Fingernails usually grow faster then toenails.





If you try to think back you probably need to trim your fingernails twice or three times for every time you trim your toenails, unless you like particularly short toenails.
Mine do
yes they do.
  • student finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment