Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Does anyone know which vitamins and minerals you need to grow healthy and long hair and nails?

I am trying to grow my hair long and I want to know which vitamins and minerals I will need a lot of to make my hair grow healthy and long... And also, if you know the vitamins I need, can you tell me in which foods I can find them in large amounts?


Thanks!Does anyone know which vitamins and minerals you need to grow healthy and long hair and nails?
Biotin is a good supplement to take if you're looking to grow out your nails and hair. It is found mostly in dairy products and seafood.Does anyone know which vitamins and minerals you need to grow healthy and long hair and nails?
I take this vitamin called hns for hair nails and skin made by a company called pharmanex. They are supposed to be the best on the market. I have been taking them for two years and have noticed the difference ever since. You can order them by calling 480.694.6222

Report Abuse



Hello .





eat bananas, They have all what you need.
Vitamin C and calcium!! You need lotsa milk, or just buy a cheap multivitamin from a 拢/$ store!





Love, TheDeviantRose.com
Biotine. You can find suppliments at GNC or any vitamin store. Also any type of pre-nadel vitamins, they will help you develope the hair and nails you want.
Hi, I know of 2 products. Blackmore's Silica Compound tablets- excellent. Also.... sorry have just had a mental blank. Its in an edible gel form from the health food store. Maybe Sicilia ......something. Sorry if i remember i will get back to you.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- How can you get a faster hair growth


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2007/01/hair-鈥?/a>
Since hair reflects the overall health of a person, vitamin supplements or fresh food containing the vitamins should be part of the daily diet. Vitamin B complex, biotin and carotene (contained in


carrots, yellow fruits and vegetable) are important..More cheap and natural remedies for hair growth at


the link provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment