Friday, February 5, 2010

How can i let my hand nails grow?

keep them moisturized!!! use lotion alot, Sally Hansen has a cuticle liqid --- i can't remeber the name but it's purple in color in a small nail polish sized bottle with a white dropper on the top --- use that at least twice a day and it really works!How can i let my hand nails grow?
drink milk or green tea painting ur nails also helps them grow more and strongerHow can i let my hand nails grow?
My nails grow great on my left hand but not on my right.


I got some Nutra Nail nail strengthener with green tea at Wal Mart. It's great! My right hand nails are growing now.
Clean them regularly and try not to let them crack. You need to make sure that they are growing to that they don't interfer with your life and make sure that they are clean. Yellow nails that are really long are creepy.
don't cut or file them.
there's a hand%26amp;nail lotion by vaseline, and it smooths your hands and strengthens your nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment