Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How can my nails stop breaking I have very long nails and they grow fast but they sometimes break easily help?

Drink more milk and eat yourt. It's a calcium issue.


I grow my nails out long, and I drink milk at least every night, and they're nice and strong and rarely chip or break.How can my nails stop breaking I have very long nails and they grow fast but they sometimes break easily help?
Your calcium is low. Take Horsetail. It is silica for hair, nails and bones. I lost all my hair in last surgery it is coming back more beautiful. Plus I do not use conditioner anymore, my hair has shine.How can my nails stop breaking I have very long nails and they grow fast but they sometimes break easily help?
Drink more milk - it sounds like you need more calcium.





You could take a calcuim supplement to help with this problem instead.
This may help you solve that problem http://www.hermansherbalstore.com/produc鈥?/a>
get like nail strengthener polish stuff.
use lots of layers of dark colored nail polish. it gives them strength and structure
buy a nail strengthener and don't let your nails grow out that much.
  • student finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment