Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Come My Nails and And Pubic Hair Grow Fast? But not the Hair on my head?

i find this strange, the hair on my head hardly grows, but everything else grows really fast?How Come My Nails and And Pubic Hair Grow Fast? But not the Hair on my head?
Basically there are stem cells at the junction of a hair follice and muscle fiber that cause ongoing hair production. These cells are different in different areas of the body. The eyebrows, eyelashes, arms, legs and pubic region have faster cycles... a growing stage of a few months vs. the scalp which has a growing stage of a few years. This explains the varying lengths of the hairs as well. I don't know the evolutionary reason for this.How Come My Nails and And Pubic Hair Grow Fast? But not the Hair on my head?
well, theres alot fo hair on ur head, so it grows slower all those other places, there isnt as much, so it grows faster
LOL. cos they grow at different paces..
stop relaxing your hair then you may see the difference.





www.nappturality.com

No comments:

Post a Comment