Friday, February 5, 2010

If we drink milk will our nails grow faster ?

Atleast within 1 weekIf we drink milk will our nails grow faster ?
No I don' think so. I drink milk like it's going out of fashion and my nails don't grow very fast at all. You can buy nail polish that makes tour nails grow faster. One is called: Sally Hansen Miracle Grow. Made By Sally Hansenm funnily enough!If we drink milk will our nails grow faster ?
Eating protein (meats, eggs) makes your nails (and hair) grow faster.
read tips on nailcare on this site
Gelatin will do a better job at growing your nails fast and strong.
I am pregnant right now, and I noticed that my nails have been growing like crazy! So I asked my doctor why that was, since they grow very slow most of the time, and she said it was the prenatal vitamins that cause nails and hair to grow faster and stronger. In fact, now that I think of it, I knew a girl in high school who was trying to grow her hair out and she was taking prenatals and it really did work! You might want to try it!
no not at alll.it will grow in its own speed.......ya but ur nails will be strong as u r drinking milk.
I think that it might help a little. I know that it will make your nails stronger. If you need them long for a special occasion, you could jsut go buy tips to put on yourself. They make them so easy and real looking. I don't like the full nails as much as the tips. I think the tips look better. You can also go to a salon and get tips done professionally. It's a little more expensive, but if it's for a really special event, then it would be worth it. I usually don't like to get full nails at the salon either, they are hard on your nails when they come off.
I usually drink at least a half-gallon a day, and I've noticed that they do seem to grow faster when I drink more milk.
Yes. I think it will grow faster .


I have never noted it BUT I believe it will help.
Yes Its possible, as it has calcium lot.
no way that's firkin ****
maybe alittle but it will be really healthy 4 you any way I wish u good luck any way if u have an acaision
calcium promotes good bone growth
Read this:





Grow my nails faster and stronger


http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-ca鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment