Sunday, February 7, 2010

My nail cracked along the quick is there anything I can do to save the nail while it grows out?

I am just starting to grow my nails out and they are very fragile. I was working in the yard and my nail tore half-way right along the quick. it doesn't hurt but I don't want to clip my nail off. I tried using superglue but it doesn't work!My nail cracked along the quick is there anything I can do to save the nail while it grows out?
I thought only animals had quicks, do you mean cuticle?My nail cracked along the quick is there anything I can do to save the nail while it grows out?
I would try use several coats of clear fingernail polish. That should seal the crack in the nail until it grows out enough that you can cut that part off.
Nail glue

No comments:

Post a Comment