Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My thumb nail fell off months ago and it wont grow back!!?

about 4-5 months ago maybe 6 months, my thumb nail got an infection near the cuticle i bathed it in hot water and a lot of pus came out i used dry antiseptic on it but the nail began to fall off untill the nail was gone , now i just have this thin layer of something on my nail but no nail and no signs of it growing back, what do i do? its not infected anymore.. My thumb nail fell off months ago and it wont grow back!!?
I had the that happen to me when I was younger. I don't recall how long it took the thumb nail to grow back (I was only 8 or 9). But it did grown back eventually. If you are really concerned, try going to your family doctor to find out what is going on.





Edit: I had a layer of something over my nail before it grew back.

No comments:

Post a Comment