Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nail ripped out! will it grow back?

Last weekend I was playing football and my nail was ripped half off. I had to go to the hospital because it was bleeding and painful. They ended up having to remove the nail. Right now there is no physical nail on my finger. Will it ever grow back? I dont care if it looks weird or has bumps, i just want my nail back.Nail ripped out! will it grow back?
It will. Don't worry, it will take time, but it will be backNail ripped out! will it grow back?
lol yeah it will grow back. when i was little, i dropped a plate on my big toe, and it smashed off the entire nail. i just remember there being this gooey beige stuff under the nail. pretty disturbing to see under a nail.


It will take a long time though.
It'll grow back in like 6 months or so.The same thing happened to me only on my toe. haha the first time I freaked out thinking it would never grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment