Sunday, February 7, 2010

Does anything make your nails grow faster?

i dont think soDoes anything make your nails grow faster?
There a pinkish/plain colored nail enamel by Sally Hansen. It really works! Within applying the nail polish, my nails grew to the size I wanted them in about 1-2 weeks. It really works! You can get it at any drug store that has S H products. I got mine from Fred Meyers. It not that expensive either, about 4-5 dollars, I think!Does anything make your nails grow faster?
Yes! there are types of nail polish that you can buy that make your nails grow faster, i have tried them myself. They work pretty good. Go to the website on my source list thing for more info!
Like Jamie said: Prenatal vitamins.
ya u kan get nail grow i get this stuff at wal*mart it's in a blue bottle it works reali good. it soaks into ur nails it's not like polish on top. i find that stuff doesnt work nearly as well.
Prenatal vitamins make your nails grow much faster and your hair too! You can take them when you're not pregnant, they will work wonders for your body.
There is a green tea nail solution(I think that's what it's called). I get mine from Wal-mart in the beauty and nail section. It really does make your nails grow significantly in 5-7 days.
sally hansen its like in a blue jar.


seriously works








also Avon has something that makes your nails stronger
you can buy nail polish that helps. it says extreme length on it and stuff along those lines it really works
water.
umm get fake ones. lol
get sick
this one kind of finger nail polish does!

No comments:

Post a Comment