Friday, February 5, 2010

What's d fastest way to grow ur nails?

without using artificial ones pplWhat's d fastest way to grow ur nails?
I always find that when I take vitamins, my nails grow longer because they get stronger and thicker and break less easily. I'm sure it has something to do with the extra vitamins that I don't normally get through my regular diet. You may want to try taking a daily multivitamin and see if this helps you. You may also want to try Sally Hansen Hard as Nails nail polish, they have clear and colored shades and that will help keep your nails strong while you try to grow them out.


Best wishes, and take care!What's d fastest way to grow ur nails?
usually pre natal vitamins work well for most women
my daughter and myself eat jelly, u can buy it in the supermarkets allready made we have extra long nails so it could be the 1 jelly a day we eat or we are lucky ... good luck.
eat jelly. and drink alot of milk.
Don't bite them. File them so they don't snag. Put special nail hardner on them every and do this religiously (Sally Hansen makes a good one). Eat a healthy diet and consideri taking vitamins that are supposed to help with nail growth as well as hair growht. Don't smoke, it makes them brittle. Good luck.
it's kind of impossible. just don't clip them. and keep them clean.
not to bit them lol but just put nail hardener on them so they want break
You have got to be joking... they grow at their own pace. Dont rush the poor little buggers cycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment