Friday, February 5, 2010

Will my damaged fingernails ever grow back. A nail salon ruined them.?

2 months ago I had my artificial nails removed, Even the nail bed was damaged. I was left with only a tiny , short, damaged nails. I went to 2 other salons and talked to them. They told me to use Vite20, which is a nail fungus treatment. About 5 of my fingernails have grown a small amount. I feel very badly that a have to spend the summer with practically no fingernail. Has anyone ever had this happen to them. Will they eventually grow out?Will my damaged fingernails ever grow back. A nail salon ruined them.?
yes but to SPEED UP the process eat lots of protein it will make them grow faster since nails are made out of protein





EAT LOTS OF PROTEIN TO SPEED UP PROCESS!!!Will my damaged fingernails ever grow back. A nail salon ruined them.?
Yes -- I had a serious pedicure infection 2 years ago. 6-12 months. Sorry it happened to you.
probably. just wait and see.





mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
no i haven't had this happen to me, but yes they will eventually grow out!

No comments:

Post a Comment