Friday, February 5, 2010

Will my toe nails grow back?

looks like both of my toe nails is comming off, it was from shoes that i wore. my firrst day at a FedEx job i wore my brand new black leather nike and it hurt feet. of course i cant stop and come home cuz i gotta finish my route. i thought it was from lotta walking so i continue the next day and it got worse. went to the emergency room the third day cuz i couldnt walk and both of my toe nail were blue and purple. anyways, i know for sure it'll come off in a month or less. my question is, will my toe nail grow back when my old toe nail falls off? thank you for your time.Will my toe nails grow back?
Yes. Toe nails do grow back. It may take quite some time though.





I've heard that eating jello can help them grow back quicker and stronger.





I lost my big toe nail and it took about a year.





Protect it since the toe will be vulnerable and sensitive until the nail grows back.





Take Care,Will my toe nails grow back?
My toenail has fallen off (more like ripped off) and it grew back no problem. Took awhile though
I worked for a surgeon (Podiatrist) for two years. The answer to your question is ';Yes'; your toenails should come back.
sure whynot?
it probably will grow back. get some comfortable shoes, that have more room. be very protective over your feet, watch where you put them, cuz if someone steps on them...OUCH! hope ya get better!
yes they will grow bake let them come off its normal try putting cushin in the shoe
yes they will. wear shoes that fit properly with socks and keep a spare pair of old broken in comfy shoes with you in case. you had to really jam your toes in those shoes for the nails to fall off. ouch!
yes
Yeah.. it will grow back. Toe nails are just like hair..they are made of Keratin.Even if you pull out your hair from their roots, it will still grow.Just like our nails. I had the same incident.I thought it won't grow back but it did..it will just take time. . a couple of months maybe.
Yes, they will! of course it will take time. Just soak them in warm water...^_^
Yes, they will grow back, but may be a little different looking.
of course! it will be as good as new, dont worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment