Friday, February 5, 2010

What can i soak my nails in to make them grow faster?

i bite my nails and i really want to stop, but that whole telling yourself to stop thing doesn't work for me


so if you have any home remedies, let me knowWhat can i soak my nails in to make them grow faster?
You can't make your nails grow faster, the same way you cant make your hair grow faster. It's physically impossible. But there are alot of things that are out there, like a tub of disgusting flavoured nail stuff that tastes gross when you bite your nails. I've only seen them in hairdressing outlets, like sally, but i'm sure they're widely available. Plus alot of my friends have used them and stopped biting cos of them. good luck!What can i soak my nails in to make them grow faster?
I would try getting this stuff - it works great, it's cheap, and you can get it right in the drug store! http://www.sallyhansen.com/product.cfm?p鈥?/a>





If this doesn't work since you'll still bite your nails, try soaking them in something that doesn't taste good, such as nail polish remover.





Good luck!
i also have a bad habit of biting my nails. but it definitely works for me to have nail polish on them because it tastes bad and i don't want to mess up my nail polish. my nails grow a lot when i wear it so i hope it works for you!
i've been biting my nails since i was 4yrs old i'm 30 now... i've tried nail polish that taste bad, chili, garlic...so if you find a fix let me know also please..
really.. i just put nail polish. that REALLY helped cuz now my nails look nice =D im helping my cousin and friends do it too so they can stop
i would go to a nail salon and ask them

No comments:

Post a Comment