Friday, February 5, 2010

How can i make my nails grow faster?

dont say dont bite them r about productsHow can i make my nails grow faster?
u not only want your nails to grow faster but also healthier


don't use to many products on your nails or use mud too much


always wash your hands


and the things you eat affect your nails as well


eat well nutrioned foodHow can i make my nails grow faster?
I use nailtiques. My nails were brittle and I couldn't get them to grow until. I used it. It is a nail protein. I usually give my self a manicure and paint 1 coat of nailtiques and two coats of color with a clear top coat Make sure you let it dry between coats. In two weeks your nils will be strong and pretty.
Take prenatal vitamins. They are packed with vitamins that you need and that help you be really healthy. An added bonus is that your hair will also be thick and healthy. Lots of the ';celebs'; do it.
if you take a lot of vitamins.. one a day..plus three b complex folic acid.. and vitamin b12 taken under the tongue three of them.. without fail each morning.. ok gilermo that is the b 12 under the tongue.. the others just swallow with water..
you know what is your growing up like your a teenager u would stop cutting your nails so thats one of the ways also one of the ways is wash your hands alot hope i help
In some stores they sell this nail growing polish. Its called Green tea nail growing. something like that. Its from sally hansen.
2500 mcg of Biotin everyday. It also keeps hair from graying.
eat healthy and take vitamins.
this is silly but to get mine to grow i ware black polish for 5 to 8 days..
Drink milk Love LIFE! (Yah milk is proven to help!)
use calcium it helps my nails grow...
milk jell-o and fruit no lie !
use a nail polish that helps them gow. i think sally hansen makes one?
  • student finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment