Sunday, February 7, 2010

I really want to grow nails but no matter how hard i try or what i use on them i bite them and my curicles?

plz help ... no-nail bite nail polish doesnt work , hot sauce doesnt work eitherI really want to grow nails but no matter how hard i try or what i use on them i bite them and my curicles?
LOl...just like me.....haha...i do it all the time...i can't stop either...i quit trying to stop though.....although a friend of mine(who also bites his nails)mentioned that it is a sign of some vitamin deficiency.....but whatever....I really want to grow nails but no matter how hard i try or what i use on them i bite them and my curicles?
I did the same thing I a year ago! I would get nervous and start biting. I would stop and then out of the blue start again. I am not the 'girly'girl' type, but I do care about my appearance. Finally, my sister gave me a gift certificate to a nail salon and upon her advice, applied short nail tips with gel overlay. Now I visit every 2 weeks (about $20) and get them filled in. Now I have my own nails-just covered with gel. There strong and attractive, and I don't want to bite them anymore!
have you tried bribery? my grandma got me to stop by saying she would buy me a really nice ring if i stopped biting my nails. and hey it worked! and now i have a 100$ ring!

No comments:

Post a Comment