Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Helps!!How can i stop biting my nails and let them grow?

i have always byte my nails.. N everytime i tried to stop they would grow and ether break or i would eat the,.. now i wanna let them grow because they look ugly and evryones tells me to let them grow but i dont know how!! help me!Helps!!How can i stop biting my nails and let them grow?
Hey!





I have a solution for you!!!!! OK what you should do is go to Ulta or a place like that. Ask a sales person for the Bite It nail polish. You put it on your nails and your nails will taste awful so you won't want to bite them. You should also keep your hands busy.If you aren't doing anything sit on your hands or if your watching T.V or something without using your hands then knit or crochet or something that will keep your hands away from your face. Also, ask everybody you know to tell you whenever you start biting your nails so you immediately stop. Also, set a goal for yourself. For example, if you were to stop biting your nails today then they would be growing out by Valentines Day. Your nails will show some improvement in about a week if you stop biting them. I hope I helped! Good luck!!!











P.S Once your nails are grown out you should get a pretty manicure so they look nice and you will never want to bite them again. :)Helps!!How can i stop biting my nails and let them grow?
There are a couple of different options. Get yourself some hair, skin and nail vitamins to help boost them growing. Second, keep them painted at all times, even if they are short, to protect the newer growth as it happens. It should also discourage you from bitting them as easily. Now if you keep your cuticles pressed back and your nails filed evenly and not all shaggy they should begin to grow. If you are just a hopeless biter like i was then go get your nails done or wear fake ones from the store. Anything to help the ugliness grow out and go away. There are many ';NO BITE'; nail products but they didnt work for me. I am just a natural born figiter and my nails are the victims. I try to keep a bracelet or watch on to give me something to mess with instead of my nails. Do not, however start smoking. I am still fighting that one.
Try a nail strengthener. It usually looks like clear or light-coloured nail polish. My nails break very easily, and it's really helped me grow longer nails. I don't know if it'll help much with the biting, but I think you can get nail polishes that taste bad so you don't want to bite them. Hope it helps!
Get fake nails for a while. But those can be expensive. My boyfriend bit his nails CONSTANTLY, so what I did wa put nail polish remover on the tips of his fingers. Everytime he'd go to bite, he'd get this nasty taste in his mouth and stop biting. It was pretty funny and worked too.
HA! i feel your pain. well heres what i did if u wanna try it out. I chew gum constantly in order to get the ';biting fix'; out of the way. Secondly get some teflon nail polish and put it on. Heavy coats in a light color might be best, since they're short a dark color will make them look like stubs. For me the nail polish did it. Not only is it terrible to bite, because then u eat it and its not exactly the healthiest thing for you, also you may not want to bite them since you're going to chip the nail polish away and it looks pretty ugly. really its all in the mind to try to control youself when you start putting your nails in your mouth.
Rub the tip of your nails with onion. And everytime you want to bite them you'll say ugh! Unless you like onions.
Girls - Paint your Nails. Nail Polish doesnt taste to great %26amp; hopefully it might help.





Guys %26amp; Girls - Everytime you get the urge to bite your nails, chew some gum! Talk to a friend! Do something to distract you %26amp; keep your mind off doing that.
okay if u are a guy put clear over coat on them which helps make them strong. if a girl, put a nail color on them. if you dont want to, put nail polish remover on them and when u try to bite them, it will taste bad and you will stop.
Paint them with clear finger nail polish. Another way is to get that polish that is a nail strengthener..I'm not talking about the maybeline pink stuff that is a nail strengthener.. the clear stuff. It will help prevent them breaking and it tastes HORRIBLE. You wont be able to stand to put your fingernails in your mouth.
Get your teeth pulled out
If this habbit became something that you had for a long time, you should find something else to bite on! If you just started then it will be easy to quit on your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment