Friday, February 5, 2010

How long does it take 4 nails to grow?

my nails are thin and they are as pretty short how long would i take for my nails to be like 1 inchHow long does it take 4 nails to grow?
It will take a while and a lot of care. Each nail takes a different amount of time to grow, the thumb nail takes the longest time to grow. If you want to grow your nails long, I suggest you trim them nicely now, and get a clear varnish or nail strengthener like 'liquid diamond' to keep them strong and prevent them from breaking. If one does break, trim it and continue taking care of them. Make sure you're getting plenty of calcium as that will effect how well they grow and their strength.How long does it take 4 nails to grow?
take nail vitamins!!!!





check out GNC!





i use hair, skin, and nail vitamins and my nails grow like.... fast. lol. and they use to be like yours by the sounds of it, but now theyre strongg!! (which is good, i used to be a nail bitter, but they take to long to bit now lol)





and i buff my nails and use clear strengthening nail polish and i am always getting complements on my nails! lol yeah
each person is differnt. my nails dont really grow very well.
i'm guessing about 6 months just because once my mothers finger nail fell off and it took 6 months to completly grow back
i think in a month time ,it will be okey
  • student finance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment