Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I pulled my babytoe nail completely out of its root, will it grow back?

yes...definately...however, it might grow back with some ridges in it as it may have ended up damaging the area where the nail comes out...that happened to me when i was a youngster...except it was my thumbnail...very painful...i would put some ointment on it and let it get some air at night...give it about 2 weeks and it should start perking up outta your baby toe.I pulled my babytoe nail completely out of its root, will it grow back?
Yes, it should grow back....but watch it, it might not grow back correctly. I had it happen to me, it grew back malformed and I ended up having to have a doctor remove it....now I don't have a toenail at all on my one toe. It's okay though, you can hardly tell there is no nail there, unless you look real close.I pulled my babytoe nail completely out of its root, will it grow back?
Moron!
As long as you did not damage its ';root'; you will be fine but it will take some time keep it clean and dry
Yep it sure will.
yes, it will take some time
You *** who does that?
If you completly pullet out I don't think so...
is this real but anyways mine fell of b4 and grew back
How did you do that? Ouch!!!!
I know what the feeling is. I went through the same. It does take time to grow out. But, my nail did not come out the same, it grows out yes. It looks funny. The nail bed got shorter and the nail grow out more like when trim it there's no more nail.
It should grow back....but why in the world did you pull it out? If you injured it and it came out when you pulled it, then see a doctor. Hope it's not infected!
hurt didn't it..........lol...yes......lol.....
Yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment