Friday, February 5, 2010

Im allergic to milk..how can i help my nails grow?

:/


so i cant have milk.


so how can i make my nails grow?


and also make them strong because they always bend and break.Im allergic to milk..how can i help my nails grow?
Increase your zinc in your diet for one, two eat more eggs. I am also allergic to milk and my nails grow like crazy!Im allergic to milk..how can i help my nails grow?
Go to your local health store and get a calcium supplement. They come in pill form. Also protein powder you can mix in juices or water will help.


Also eat gelatin. Any flavor of gelatin is fine.
there are lots of other foods w/ calcium in it





-- broccoli and almonds are good examples


check around for more ;)
Always wash your and the things you eat affect your nails as well eat good food.





www.beauty.about.com

No comments:

Post a Comment